TrekPak Case Divider System
- Continuously-Adjustable Divider System
- Organizes and Protects Case Contents
- Maximizes Available Space
This Divider Kit from TrekPak is designed for our DB2 model only. It can be used to create partitions within a compatible and completely empty speaker. TrekPak divider kits utilize water-, tear-, and shred-resistant foam dividers with a corrugated plastic core, plus steel U-shaped divider locking pins. Once installed, they maximize available carrying space, protect equipment or valuables for transport, and provide interior organization that can easily be rearranged or customized along with any changes to the contents of The DB2.
- Use only for the DB2!!!
- Replaces an existing divider system, or can be used to create partitions within a compatible and completely empty DemerBox speaker
- Maximizes available carrying space, protects equipment or valuables for transport, and provides interior organization that can easily be rearranged or customized
- Utilizes water-, tear-, and shred-resistant foam dividers with a corrugated plastic core, plus steel U-shaped divider locking pins
- Divider kit provides perimeter insert, two 8" divider sections, one 9" divider section, 10 divider locking pins, one divider cutter, and one bottom as well as one convoluted, egg-crate top foam unit
- Cutting tool allows quick, easy, and precise creation of multiple partitions from divider sections Divider locking pins create firm connections among perimeter insert and partitions
- Nylon pull tab on each divider locking pin allows perimeter insert and partitions to be separated for fast configuration changes
- Bottom foam unit ensures that the included dividers properly correspond to The DB2's 6.12" internal height
- Convoluted, egg-crate lid foam's soft peaks help maximize cushioning to the contours of items that come into the most contact with it
Warranty & Repairs
The DemerBox warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in every DemerBox product for one year from the time of purchase.
Every DemerBox is fully serviceable. If wear and tear takes a toll on your DemerBox outside of the warranty period, ship it back to us and we will repair it for you at a fair cost. Details