Arctic White Speaker
We started with a black Pelican case and fully dismantled it, prepped and then applied multiple layers of Cerakote ceramic finish. Cerakote is extremely durable and abrasion resistant. Then we dipped into our limited stock of aluminum grills and port caps and powder coated them matte black. You’ve been asking for a white DemerBox for so long and we’re happy with how this turned out.
Keep in mind that although Cerakote is very durable, it’s still a coating and over time bangs and bumps may wear the white away in places. While we think this will add character to your box, if you always want the box to look pristine, be aware that it won’t depending on how hard you use it.
Weatherproof Pelican Case. 50 hour battery life. Quick and easy Bluetooth pairing with a new wireless range up to 100 feet. Portable enough for everyday, durable enough for every adventure.
Hand built in America from domestic and globally sourced parts.
Product includes AC charger, Port Plug and AUX cable.
- Size: 10.62” x 9.68” x 6.87” (27 x 25 x 18 cm)
- Weight: 5.44 lbs (3.37 kg)
- Case: USA made military spec Pelican 1300 case
- Hardware Materials:
- All metal fastening hardware - 316 stainless steel.
- Grills, port cap, and inner plate - USA molded ABS.
- Pelican Case - USA molded Polypropylene.
- Speaker: Two 3 inch, 8ohm, aluminum cone with rubber surround drivers.
- Audio Power: 94db@1ft. 11w per channel RMS. Class D audio circuitry.
- Bluetooth: 100 feet (30 meter) range. Real world tested at over 100 feet, line of sight.
- Actual performance depends on walls, RF interference and Bluetooth performance of your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Audio Input: 3.5mm audio jack in addition to Bluetooth.
- Battery: 2600mAh Lithium Ion @12.6v. Up to 50 hours play time between charges.
- Battery life depends on audio volume, ambient temperature, charging habits and USB charge port usage.
- Charge Time: Approximately 4 hours to full when battery is depleted.
- On-Device Control: On/Off switch.
- Place of Manufacture: Every DemerBox is proudly hand built in the USA.
- The majority of our parts are made in the USA and the rest are sourced around the planet.
- Included with DemerBox: A/C Charger (100-220v input, DC 12.6v@1A output, center positive),
- 3.5mm stereo cable (1 meter long), Port Plug, Quick Start Guide
Warranty & Repairs
The DemerBox warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in every DemerBox product for one year from the time of purchase. If your repair is covered under the DemerBox warranty, we will repair or replace the defective item free of cost. If we determine that the problem isn't covered under the warranty we will repair your DemerBox for a fair price. The warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace your product.
There are some exclusions to the DemerBox warranty, including:
- Problems that result from external causes such as accident, abuse, or misuse.
- Problems resulting from an improperly installed port plug
- Not using a DemerBox approved charger.
- Components being tampered with or any alterations made to your DemerBox.
- Any items that are damaged or destroyed while being stored inside your DemerBox.
Do you have questions about how to use your DemerBox? Check out our F.A.Q. or trouble shooting guide here. If you are not fully satisfied with your new DemerBox, please return it to us within 30 days, in as new condition, and we will refund you your purchase price.
Every DemerBox is fully serviceable. If wear and tear takes a toll on your DemerBox outside of the warranty period, ship it back to us and we will repair it for you at a fair cost. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a repair.