TRUETIMBER RIFT DB2
Built to go anywhere and made to last. With crisp highs and punchy bass, our professional-grade sound is loud enough for all your outdoor adventures. Our Bluetooth speakers are housed in a crushproof Pelican case, with dry internal storage, internal USB charging and 40+ hours of battery life. It’s time to live louder.
60-day satisfaction guaranteed.
- Speaker: Two 3 inch, 8ohm, aluminum cone with rubber surround drivers.
- Audio Power: 94db@1ft. 11w per channel RMS. Class D audio circuitry.
- Bluetooth: 100 feet (30 meter) range. Real world tested at over 100 feet, line of sight.
- Actual performance depends on walls, RF interference and Bluetooth performance of your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Audio Input: 3.5mm audio jack in addition to Bluetooth.
- Battery: 2600mAh Lithium Ion @12.6v. 40 +hours play time between charges.
- Battery life depends on audio volume, ambient temperature, charging habits and USB charge port usage.
- Charge Time: Approximately 4 hours to full when battery is depleted.
- Volume: Up/Down switch.
- Place of Manufacture: Every DemerBox is proudly hand built in the USA.
- Most of our parts are made in the USA and the rest are sourced around the planet.
- Hydro Graphics: Each limited edition case is hydro-dipped by hand in the US and inspected for quality.
- They are handcrafted and will have slight differences in the pattern graphics from the product listing
- Included with DemerBox: A/C Charger (100-220v input, DC 12.6v@1A output, center positive),
- 3.5mm stereo cable (1 meter long), Port Plug, Quick Start Guide
Good sound quality and long battery life!
I really like the “sound” that comes from the box… pretty nice. Sorry, but I do have one complaint, only one. I was hoping for more volume from the box.
The sound is phenomenal on this item and the Bluetooth works from pretty far away.
My new DemerBox Db2 is awesome…great sound, super long lasting battery and extremely rugged. I don’t Bo on my boat now without it!
Bought two, one for each of my boys for Christmas, trying to get ahead of it this year.