How do I clean my DemerBox?
It's easy to clean your DemerBox! Here's a page taken right from our "Tips and Tricks" document.
How to Clean Your DemerBox:
The dings and dents your DemerBox will acquire tell a story, but the dirt, salt, and grime can get kind of gross -
1. How to clean the exterior
Insert Port Plug and wash DemerBox in the kitchen sink with a sponge and soapy water.
- Unsure of how to install the Port Plug? Review this quick walkthrough..
- Rinse with clean water. Don’t spray a forceful stream of water on the speakers or the switch.
Note: A Magic Eraser works great for getting tough smudges and marks clean. Rubbing alcohol is also a good option for cleaning the outside.
2. How to clean the interior
- Turn the DemerBox off. Disconnect and remove all cables.
- Use a damp cloth or sponge to wipe out the inside of the DemerBox.
- Don’t drip water into the charge port, USB or 3.5mm stereo jack.
- Leave box open until it’s fully dry.